Our mission is to create a stronger bond between youth and the natural world.
1. Summer Enrollment begins February 13, 2017 and ends when all the spaces are filled.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OUR TIME, CAMPERS MUST BE PICKED UP NO LATER THAN 3:30.
2. Each session has a limit of 80 children and spots are filled on a first come first serve basis.
3. Cost per child is $225 per session.
4. Payment is due upon registration.
5. Refunds may be available upon cancelation.
6. Limited number of scholarships are available for low-income families, see Scholarship Information.
7. All activities will be held at the Hirsch Conservation Area at Biscuit Tank.
8. Outdoor activities will be held in the morning and children will be inside for the afternoon sessions.
9. You will need to provide lunch for your child. We will provide snacks and water throughout the day.
10. Dress for the outdoors, we will get dirty and WET! Shorts and hats are advised. Closed-toed shoes with socks are required. Bathing suits may be worn under clothes or pack a change of clothes for the day!
11. Sunscreen! Please apply sunscreen on your child in the morning. We will provide additional sunscreen if needed throughout the day.