Our mission is to create a stronger bond between youth and the natural world.
1. Field Trips are Free – courtesy of Mesquite Power.
2. All are held at the Mesquite Power Wildlife Oasis (located at 399th Ave and Elliot Road).
3. We have expanded to host more students per day and offer more classes – this year we have the capacity for 100 students at a time – with three classes or four classes depending on the amount of time your school can be on the site. If there are over 100 students, split the students into two groups and reserve two days.
4. We need one adult (parent/volunteer/teacher) per five students for grades 2-4 and two adults per group for grades 5-12.
5. You will provide all lunches, permission slips and transportation.
6. Workshops run from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 pm.
7. Workshop dates are a first-com-first served basis – They are offered on select dates in October-April. Workshops are held Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please note, classes with wildlife birds will only be offered on Tuesday and Wednesday (Live Wildlife Birds, Hooo is Here, and Mimicry).