Our mission is to create a stronger bond between youth and the natural world.
1. Field Trips are Free – courtesy of Sempra Renewables
2. Workshops run from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 pm.
3. All field trips are held at the Mesquite Wildlife Oasis (located at 399th Ave and Elliot Road).
4. We have the capacity for 100 students at the site. If there are over 100 students, split the students into two groups and reserve two days.
5. It is recommended to have one adult (parent/volunteer/teacher) per five students for grades 2nd-5th and two adults per group for grades 6th-12th.
6. You will provide all lunches, permission slips and transportation.
7. Due to the high demand of this program, please keep field trips to one grade level per school.
8. Parent chaperones are needed to supervise and assist with lessons. Chaperones are not authorized to bring younger siblings to Mesquite Wildlife Oasis.
9. Workshop dates are a first-com-first served basis – they are offered on select dates in October-April. Workshops are held Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
10. Please note, classes with live wildlife will only be offered on Wednesday and Thursdays.